April 24th, 2021
How Can We Help?
Social Media & Website Promotion Go Hand-in-Hand
After all, an exciting news post deserves a special write-up on your Facebook page!
Among the many reasons to coordinate your special announcements, upcoming events and important news with Facebook (and others):
- High volume of social media traffic, which translates into increased website traffic.
- Increased brand awareness… get your name out there!
- Affordable advertising. You can quickly design a (related) Facebook ad for a modest cost.
- Target your audience. Ads and promoted posts can target your viewers based on their location, age/sex and their areas of interest.
Sharing with Facebook is a simple matter
- Log into your account
- Click “Update Status” and have the link to your article/news post ready. In the update status field paste the link and wait for the post to finish. It should include an article summary and if you’ve added one, a “featured image.” Once the post is ready you can delete the link you added and replace it with any text you’d like to add.
- Click “Post” to publish the article to your Facebook timeline.