April 24th, 2021
How Can We Help?
Social Media & Website Promotion Go Hand-in-Hand
After all, an exciting news post deserves a special write-up on your Facebook page!
Among the many reasons to coordinate your special announcements, upcoming events and important news with Facebook (and others):
- High volume of social media traffic, which translates into increased website traffic.
- Increased brand awareness… get your name out there!
- Affordable advertising. You can quickly design a (related) Facebook ad for a modest cost.
- Target your audience. Ads and promoted posts can target your viewers based on their location, age/sex and their areas of interest.
Sharing with Facebook is a simple matter
- Log into your account
- Click “Update Status” and have the link to your article/news post ready. In the update status field paste the link and wait for the post to finish. It should include an article summary and if you’ve added one, a “featured image.” Once the post is ready you can delete the link you added and replace it with any text you’d like to add.
- Click “Post” to publish the article to your Facebook timeline.
Read more about our Social Media strategy or get in touch with Small Details if you need help with the above. We can also assist in determining which social media tools will help grow your business.